Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Registered for Stitches South

Folks!  I got myself an EARLY birthday present and signed myself up for Stitches South!!

What is Stitches South, you ask?  Well, it's sort of a knitting...convention?  Happening on my birthday weekend (that would be April 20th, for those of you who like to plan ahead), there are three days of classes, a market, a fashion show, and other exciting events.  One of the only upsides to leaving DC is that I am now close enough to attend (although, I just checked, an it isn't very MARTA accessible so I might as well be coming in from out of state for all the help my proximity will provide...sigh).


I signed up for two classes:  Design Your Dream Sweater with Leslye Solomon and Entrelac Basics with Gwen Bortner.

Wanna join me?  Registration is open now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment