Monday, November 28, 2011

Hey Jha!

Hey lady,

Remember that birthday request you made?  Five months ago?
Wise Owl Toy from lionbrand.com

Well, this is sort of it....He is a lot lumpier than I had imagined.  And his wings are very much lop-sided.  Oh, and he doesn't actually have a beak or even eyes (the eyes looked murder-me-in-my-sleep creepy when I sewed them on...figured it was best not to send you that message).
But!  He is my own color-work modification.  I think his face looks super awesomely owly.

Oh, and if all else fails, he will make a great dog chew toy.

1 comment:

  1. HA, LOVE IT! Indeed, I love your version/interpretation even better than the template. And I like the color scheme, too. Name?

    I do not have a dog, so chew toy functionality is out. ;)

    ReplyDelete