Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Espionage

Every year I go to Target and scope out what is new in knitwear fashion (a.k.a. to get mad that stores charge for something I could make myself and/or can charge so little for what would take me FOREVER to make myself)

More flip top mittens.  But these have entrelac on the hand.  Interesting.

Also seems to be a bunch of Fair Isle this year.  If I had the attention span, these are what I would make.

These, not so much.  You can't tell, but a couple of these are scarf/hood combinations.
Would look like this laid out flat.  Cool or not cool?

Vogue Knitting appears to agree with Target that fair isle is fashionable:


But I question the taste of that first hat and of wearing a wool cap with a tank top...but maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment