Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Knitted Wedding Dresses

As a knitter who is engaged, it was inevitable that I would have passing thoughts of knitting something  for my wedding.  Perhaps a veil?  Flowers?  The whole wedding dress?

But whenever I mention this to Fiance, she gets a panicked look on her face.  I think she is worried I will end up looking like this on our wedding day.
From here.

Which I am totally not opposed to :-)  But I was thinking something like The Gray Swan Dress


Or this pink flamenco dress

If I could crochet, would have a lot more options.  This woman crocheted her wedding dress on her morning commute.  Or there is this beauty from Nixx:



It seems like it might will absolutely be too much work.  But I did download this pattern from Vogue Knitting.



Maybe I will swatch a little and the urge to make a dress will pass....

No comments:

Post a Comment