Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holiday Recap: Part 2

Almost everyone got knitted items for their gifts this year.  Mostly hats.
My mom, her friend, my sister, and Nate.
Nate's and my mom's friend's were my own basic hat pattern.  Nate's is from the same wool as My First Sweater.  My sister's hat was the best, I think.
The hat is Simpatico! by Grace Mrowicki...nice cables.  Cascade EcoWool in Black.  I added the tassels without knowing how so they are my own design
Janey is nuts.  My understanding is that this look (as well as words like "wicked" and "sick") means she likes the hat.

My mom has big hair, so I gave her a big hat to fit on top.
It's a Shroom hat like the other million I've made this year.

My mom's birthday is on the 25th, too.  I gave her My First Sweater.  She looks a heck of a lot better in it than I did.  I'm glad she will wear it more often than I would have.  The weather in Atlanta wasn't quite cold enough.


I was wearing my Never-Ending Sweater.  All kinds of wool happening this holiday.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment