Monday, August 22, 2011

Reasonable Person

I'm pretty sure there is a reasonable person standard in the law.*  I am pretty sure if you were to apply that test to law school, it wouldn't pass.  I mean, really, what reasonable person submits themselves to three years of 60-hour weeks of reading torts, contracts, and civil procedure? 

Apparently, this girl.
My mom required a 1st-day-of-school pic.**  The boring background is my new apartment.  More pics to follow...

The same girl that thought kindergarten was a good idea 20 years ago.
Yea, I was a hottie even as a 5-year-old.  Check out those awesome leggings....oh early-90s fashion...

I make questionable life decisions.

----
*I'm not going to lie, I totally opened up Black's Law Dictionary to find a definition, got disgusted with myself, and went to Wikipedia instead.  Sigh...

**Totally made that dress.  Yup.

3 comments:

  1. You look so great JoAnna! I miss you and good luck on your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, hotter now or as a 5-year-old? Hard to say...:) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the first day of school! I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete