Sunday, May 8, 2011

On My Needles: Squirrel Update

Barking Squirrel
After my last squirrel rant, people were so kind as to send me more evidence of the evil of squirrels via the Onion.

The squirrels in my own world are less vicious, but way stranger.  They have been leaving plastic bags of bagels on the front porch.  Every time we throw one away, they bring another one.  They have been barking at me lately, too.  Anyone have any idea what this is about?

While I try to figure out this mystery, I've been working on my woolen squirrels.

I finished one.

I think it is pretty sexy

They are a little narrow....I should have used slightly bigger needles.

But I really do love them so...
Hope the squirrels in my front yard don't get jealous.

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! You're so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, D! They have certainly taken me long enough. Excited for Stitch and Pitch this week!!!

    ReplyDelete