Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Neverending Sweater

On Thanksgiving, The Boy's Mom took pictures of me knitting. 

See what I am knitting there?  Remember this tiny piece of knitting I had a couple of months ago?

Now it has grown!
The problem is that it is miles and miles of the most boring stockinette stitch.  Because of this, I only knit on it when I am doing something else.

That has resulted in such an interesting story of this sweater.  It has been to Iowa, Syracuse, all over DC (buses, metro, car, train, airplane), to several parties and to concerts for a half a dozen different friends.  Oh, and to Harry Potter.  I think I might make a label that explains all that to sew into the inside.

Unfortunately, it is still only half the 44 inches long it needs to be.....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment