Monday, October 3, 2011

Hats, Hats and More Hats

Last year for Christmas, everyone and their mother (or rather, everyone including MY mother) got these slippers.

This year, I am obessessed with this hat:

It looks ridiculous when it isn't on someone's head.  And I have learned that I have to provide instructions when I gift them, or people wear it with the bottom folded up instead of like a slouchy hat.  But it looks amazing once it is on your head. 

Janna and Meg have already gotten them for their birthdays.  Janna's was the red one above.  Meg's was the blue one here.  I made one for Lisa last winter, and I, of course, have the original I made for myself.

I have enough bulky weight yarn to make about a million more and just love this pattern to death. 

Speak now or expect to get one for Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment