Thursday, December 2, 2010

Award-Winning

Hehe, look what I got...
It says: "Distracted Driving Summit Team: For your exceptional contribution to advancing the strategic goals of RITA and the U.S. Department of Transportation." Green folder behind it so you can actually see the writing.

"Environmental Sustainability Award: In recognition of your ongoing efforts to reduce waste and work in an environmentally sustainable manner in RITA and your community."

Sorry for the terrible pictures (my cubicle lights/cell phone camera are not a good combination).  And yes, I turned in grad school applications before knowing I was going to receive these...oops...

1 comment:

  1. They got the capital A right! :)

    The word I had to verify to post this comment was 'gasit'. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete